Browse Directory

Performance Licence

Representing adults, teenagers and children

Performance License

A client under 16 requires a child performance licence to work. The documents needed to apply include a head shot, a doctors note, a school letter and a copy of a birth certificate which is submitted to the local council.

Child performance licences exist to make sure that the education, health and safety of a child will not suffer if they spend significant amounts of time in performances such as filming, theatre or modelling.

Please click below for the relevant application forms in PDF format to download and print.

 Hertfordshire Child Performance License - TV/Film and theatre
 Hertfordshire Modelling Licence - Modelling
 Barnet Performance Licence
 Bedfordshire Performance Licence
 Doctors Note Template

Dale Hammond Associates
60 Wilbury Way, Hitchin,
Hertfordshire, SG4 0TA
M: 07581 034153
Accredited by Spotlight
My video